“Educating and Developing Excellence in Environmental, Health and Safety Professionals”
Founded in 1982
- FET is a 501(c)(3) exempt organization to assist industry and manufacturers in the interpretation and compliance with state and federal environmental regulations. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- EHS Professionals at all stages of their careers in industries, municipalities, organizations, consultants, students and retirees, along with other individuals concerned with or involved in environmental regulations and compliance issues.
- Different levels of membership available, including Individual & Patron Company
- Membership is regional (Great Lakes Region)
- Continuing education credits for certification, licensing and credentialing
- Our officers, chairs, speakers and instructors are all volunteer environmental professionals
FET Vision Statement
To be the preferred organization for educating and developing excellence in environmental, health and safety professionals.
FET Mission Statement
To educate members and other environmental, health and safety professionals on regulatory compliance and technological developments in a cost-effective manner through training, professional development and networking. FET accomplishes this through seminars, conferences, workshops, publications, webinars and online training, and other activities that address new and evolving regulations and policies in a non-advocacy manner.
Meet Our Board
Jeffrey Nettesheim, SC Johnson
Mary Recktenwalt, Mead & Hunt Company
Renee Bashel, Wisconsin DNR
Anthony Montemurro, BRP, Inc
Troy Stucke, Charter Steel,
Jason Martin, Foth Environment and Infrastructure
Patrick Rego, Athea Laboratories
Jeanne Tarvin, Ramboll
Julie Jansett, Executive Director
Raichyl Huffman, Executive Assistant