Participation in FET events can earn you professional education credits from a variety of state and national organizations. The following list describes the chapter meetings and programs that are currently offered and what credit is available for each program if applicable.
PE Ethics 2-Hour Course
The purpose of this presentationj is to provide Professional Engineers with 2.0 hours of ethics to fulfill biennial requirement.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Summit Place Building, 6737 W Washington St, Milwaukee, WI
- This event contains 2.0 hours of technical contact time and may be eligible for ABIH CM, CHMM, CEUs and 2.0 Ethics for PE
Key Areas of Environmental Compliance
This seminar is an update for our seasoned professionals, and also intended to assist members who are newer in their role and have had to take over being the Environmental manager/professional in their company.
- Thursday, June 9, 2022 (change of date)
- Hilton Garden Inn, 11600 W Park Place, Milwaukee
- This event contains 4.5 hours of technical contact time and may be eligible for ABIH CM, CHMM, CEUs, and PE hours
- DNR hours applied for
In-Person Annual Meeting
SE WI Chapter Annual Meeting and Roundtable Discussion
The SE WI Chapter Annual Meeting and Roundtable Discussion will be hosted by Chapter President Jeff Ramey. Join Jeff at the Hilton Garden Inn, 11600 W. Park Place, Milwaukee, after the Key Areas of Environmental Compliance seminar. Questions? Contact FET at 262-437-1700.
- Thursday, June 9, 2022
- 2:00 PM